Skip to main content

Lovely Memory with Maja Design

Hi!! Today i'm sharing with you this page inspired in the March Mood Board challenge by Maja Design.  This is a lovely memory of a trip I did to New York with my sister and hubby a few years ago.  We were at a restaurant and we enjoyed a cup of coffee.  I used the beautiful "Ska Vi Ta en Fika" collection.

More details:

I used many papers in this page like: Leja's Cafe, Mandelkaka, Blomor pa Bordet-bs, Favorier  all are from Fika Collection. 
I made some masking around my photo.

I love to make strips of ribbon.

Here's the March Mood Board


And the Beautiful Ska vi ta en Fika? Collection


Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.
For more inspirations visit the Maja Design Blog...Here
Until next time!
Hugs!
Marilyn


Comments

  1. WOW! Lovely and creative use of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marilyn! This is soo beautiful, i realy love this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, this turned out fabulous! I really like the pieces of paper and the little charm among them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love love the colors and the distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo gorgeous Marylin!! Love love your style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn, this is beautiful. I love the way you manipulate paper, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this to bits! The ribbon section looks so neat with all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is truly amazing!!!! beautifully scrapped

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm, I think my previous comments disappeared... :-)
    This is an amazing layout my friend! I am in love with your beautiful paper ribbons thatyou create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tenia tiempo sin visitarte porque no tengo mucha oportunidad debido al trabajo, pero vuelvo, y tu cada vez tienes trabajos mas bellos, de verdad no me canso de admisrarlos!!! un abrazo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love the strips of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like a bouquet of paper on your LO--so beautiful! And your photo goes so well with the Maja papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful layout !!! Love it.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Via the Maja Design blog I found your blog full of beautiful LOs! I love the way you fold pieces of papers and so emphasize the photos!! Gorgeous! I am going to follow you now, curious of what you are going to make in the future. Lots of love from the Netherlands!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...