Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook -March Limited Edition kit

Hello!!!  Here are my other works with the March Limited Edition Kit by My Creative Scrapbook...
Each time Sabrina saw me with my camera, she brings me this beautiful smile that I captured so good in this shot.
I made this page with the Kaiser Craft papers that come in this gorgeous kit.

More close ups...







3 Traviesas- "3 naughty"
I made some masking and cutting fussy in this page. These are my three nieces, they are always playing together, so sweet!
Another page with the Kaiser Craft papers and the embellishments and flower are from Prima, all they come in this kit.

More details...






The Limited Edition Kit

For this kit go .....HERE

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!
Until next time!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Hi Marilyn, catching up on some blog love! AMAZING creations on your blog, love everyone, hope you are well, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love it it's amazing greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous stunning layouts, Marilyn!! I especially love the second LO with lots of Kaiser doilies, you designed the whole LO so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dynamic colors. Like the black paint background and the fan fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS! I love love love the doilies and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts! I'd like to invite you to enter the "3 Traviesas" layout in the March Zeus and Zoe Challenge. The bright Spring colors and your use of masks fit perfectly with this month's theme. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, both lay-outs are gorgeous! I love the mix of neutral and tropical colours and how you used the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning Marylin! LOVE just LOVE how you use colour without it being TOO much. Great techniques and designs always! Take care!! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pages with cool layers and details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow so beautiful my friend LOVE It
    having a wonderful day
    and take care !!
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marilyn extraordinarias creaciones... los dos layouts me fascinaron. Gracias por deleitarnos con tus trabajos que llenan tanto de inspiración.
    Dios te bendiga.
    Abrazos, Sony (la prima)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! These are fabulous! So pretty and colorful! Love the way you fanned the paper in the first and the eye-catching design/look in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with these 2 LOs. Absolutely gorgeous. And what a cute title on the second one!! It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, how gorgeous ... your designs are beautiful, and how you incorporated everything, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your smile page. The green was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...