Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook-March LE Kit

Hola! Hoy les presento uno de mis trabajos con el "March Limited Edition Kit by My Creative Scrapbook.  Este kit esta precioso! trae los papeles de Kaiser Craft  y Webster Pages, ademas de muchas flores y adornos..te va a encantar.

Hello!  Today I'm sharing with you  one of my works with the March Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.  This kit is so gorgeous! it comes with Kaiser Craft and Webster Pages papers, also has a lot of Prima flowers and so many beautiful embellishments..you will love it!!


And here's my page...
Esta es una de mis favoritas fotos de cuando mis hijos eran pequeños y trabaje esta pagina con los papeles, encajes y adornos de Webster Pages que vienen en este kit.

This is one of my favorite photos when my kids were little and I worked with the Webster Pages paper, lace and embellishments that come in this kit.

I used the same mailbox to make my 12" x 12" background.  

Some cutting fussy

I painted the circle chipboard , yes it comes in the kit, too!


The Limited Edition Kit...
Para comprar este kit.....AQUI

You can find this kit...HERE


Until next time!!!
Hugs!!
Marilyn


Comments

  1. Wow! This has an awesome design and I love the colour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It reminds me of a gift wrapped up with a big bow. That photo of your kids is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning layout! LOVE the picture and the colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so amazing, love the paper around the photo, looks like ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING!! I love love love the colors, the photo, the distressing and loveeeeee the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet i love the soft look of it.
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just just so stunning Marylin!! I love how you make it look like bows on a dress. It's just fantastic!!! A fave for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This has an awesome design and I love the colour! hugs


    ReplyDelete

  9. Beautiful page! Love how you used the LE Kit my friend

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing love your layout greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great job you have done my dear! I hope you are well and got my email a while ago. Will be back tomorrow to catch up here. Just got my MCS kit too so will be busy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tones in the photo and layout. The kids are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning! Love your amazing paper ribbons! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! I am in awe of your beautiful page! You made paper into a ribbon - how did you do that? So amazing. Your layout is just beautiful in so many ways. I love the photos, too! thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGOodness...this is stunning, Marilyn!!
    I really love the soft pastel colours...and just love the effect you've created with the rectangle shapes of paper placed like that around the circle from your cluster...it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que hermosura de layout... me encanta la foto. Te felicito ese don que tienes para crear e inspirarnos.
    Me encanto que cambiaste tu banner en el blog.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...