Skip to main content

XOXO layout, March Mood Board and New Maja Design Collection

Welcome to my blog!! For PaperHaus Spring Fling Blog Hop scroll down or click...HERE

Hola a todos!! Espero se encuentren bien.  Por aqui les presento esta pagina que hice con la hermosa coleccion "Vintage Summer Basics" de Maja Design.
Esta pagina es sobre mi linda sobrina Fabiola. Hice diferentes tecnicas con el papel para crear dimension y texturas en mi pagina.   Ambos lados de estos papeles son hermosos y use ambos lados aqui.

Hello everybody!!!   I hope all of you are fine.  I'm showing you this page that I made with the "Vintage Summer Basics Collection" by Maja Design.
This page is about my lovely niece Fabiola and I did different techniques with the paper to create dimension and textures on my page. Both sides of these papers are beautiful and I played with both sides here.





Supplies: Vintage Summer Basics Collection- 1924, 1921 & 1941. K & Co.- chipboard, Bo Bunny- butterflies, Prima- flowers, Melissa Frances-pearls, lace, twine, gesso.



Te gusta el cafe..?  A mi me fascina, pues mira el nuevo "March Mood Board"
Do you like coffee..? I LOVE it, so look at the new "March Mood Board"

No puedo esperar a ver sus creaciones con este nuevo "mood board" para ver todos los detalles vayan....AQUI
Can't wait to see your creations with this mood board, for all the details go...HERE



Maja Design tiene una nueva coleccion "Vintage Spring Basics". Ya he visto unos adelantos y les cuento que me encanta..Bellos!!!
Pregunta en tu tienda favorita por Maja Design.

Maja Design has a new release the Beautiful "Vintage Spring Basics Collection" I already saw sneak peeks and I tell you ...I LOVE it!!!
So ask in your favorite store for Maja Design.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to play with us at Maja Design Blog.
Take care!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. LOVE what you've done with the paper folds - stunning idea!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay que HERMOSA!! me encanta!!! los detalles tan bellos!!! la puntilla, las perlas, las plumas!! TODO!! eSPECTACULAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fans and creative paper crafting Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!!! This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the fanned paper and love loveeeeee the lacy doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that fan effect with the papers, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so gorgeous and so full of lovely details! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page cool layers and great cluster work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Love how you've fanned the paper! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful lovely details beautiful girl greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous Marilyn...wowee!!! So feminine and soft..love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Marilyn. Tienes mucho talento y creatividad. Me encantan tus creaciones. Piensas en cada detalle y vale la pena por el resultado final. ¡Dios te Bendice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this turned out so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super precioso como todo lo que haces... me encanta cuando doblas los papeles como si fuera tela. Gracias por tu inspiración.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this layout... and look how cute your niece is!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...