Skip to main content

Creative Scrappers #239

Hello!!! Today is a new sketch by Heather Leopard at Creative Scrappers. This is my take of the sketch and I twisted these pictures a little, well honestly, I can't see a straight photo I always twisted, lol! I made another Christmas page but with soft colors and I love the final result...


Here's my page.....

My Mind's Eye- All is Bright Collection, Imaginisce stamp


Closer details....




Materials:
My Mind's Eye- All Is Bright Collection
American Craft- cardstock
Zva Creative- bling
Prima- flowers
Imaginisce- stamp
Pearls, lace twine


For more details of this challenge go to...CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!
Until next time!!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. it's amazing!! love to see greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the sketch! simply gorgeous as always, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! So many gorgeous details on this layout Marilyn! So much to see and admire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your lay-out looks gorgeous! You did amazing with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Marylin!! Love it so much love the zig zag

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is STUNNING!! I love love love love those photos, the colors, the layers ... just BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantaron los colores, el diseño y como siempre tu estilo se destaca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Marylin!! Love love love... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWOWOWOW Stunning and love love this page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Marilyn!! I love the way you used this MME collection and the layering is gorgeous!! And the adorable repeated photos add such a fun touch to your page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous take on sketch, great photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! How fabulous and fun this is! Such a jolly lo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool page love your layers and detials...
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on the sketch with the photos staggered like that....fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous LO, Marilyn!! Love how you used the chevron to create your photo backdrop!! Gorgeous cluster too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh what a marvellous take on the sketch! and the chevron is such a wonderful detail. Gorgeous colours and cluster work again. Fantastic work Marilyn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...