Skip to main content

Maja Design Creative Team 2013


Finally, I can share with all of you this Awesome news!!  I was invited to join the Maja Design Creative Team 2013!!!  Maja Design is a Swedish Company that specializes in  romantic vintage pattern papers. Their collections are So Gorgeous!!!! 
I'm so honored to say that I'm one of the Maja girls...look this amazing talented team....



May we proudly present our Creative Team of 2013!

Camilla EkmanCamilla S BakkeIvana CamdzicRachelle SigurdsonRomy Veul
To see Maja Design Collection.....go HERE
I'm so happy and excited with the next  new year!!!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Woohooot, I am just so excited that you are on this team too :) Love your work so much and you have made some truly gorgeous lay-outs with Maja Design. I can't wait to see what you will make for them throughout this year. Big congrats, hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats happy holidays greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Congratulations! That is fantastic news! WTG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so amazing Marylin congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Por fin tenemos una Mrs. Maja de Puerto Rico "Wepa", Boricua Power!!! y que mejor que tu "primis".. super contenta y ya ansiosa de ver tus creaciones. Me encanta el estilo Vintage y se que tu nos dejaras con la boca abierta como siempre con tus hermosas creaciones.
    En horabuena te felicito, te mereces eso... Felicidades! Que sigas adelante con mucha suerte y exito.
    Un abrazo, Sony
    Feliz Navidad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats so happy for you
    wishing you a merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Marilyn for making the fabulous team just love their papers - Merry Christmas to you and the family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marilyn, I am so excited for you. You're work is amazing and they are so blessed to have you on their team!! What a dream come true for you! I hope you and your family had a lovely and blessed Christmas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT Marilyn!! I hope you had a very merry christmas.
    Have a gorgeous, loving and creative 2013!!
    Love, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats hon!! I love love love your work and am so happy to be designing on a team together!! I know you are going to rock Maja's collections! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic news Marilyn! I am very happy for you and looking forward
    to seeing what you will do for them!! Yayyy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So thrilled seeing you there next to so many familiar faces! Marie sure has put together a Dream Team of exquisite talent! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, wishing you the best of success in 2013!! WOOT WOOT! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...