Skip to main content

PaperHaus Magazine

Hi everybody!!!  Today is my first post at PaperHaus Magazine and I made this simple, easy and fast page with the Little Miss collection by Bo Bunny.
I'd like to make a multiple photo page and this was my inspiration.  This page is about my happy niece Camila, look her lovely and sweet face!!
PaperHaus Magazine has a debut issue, filled with ideas, art work and inspirations...the blog...HERE




Closer details....




Supplies:
Pattern papers- Little Miss by Bo Bunny
Flowers- Prima
Brads- Bo Bunny
Chipboard- Little Miss by Bo Bunny
Stickers- Little Miss by Bo Bunny
Punch- Martha Steward

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!!
Until next time!!!
Hugs!!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Muito lindo!! Adoro todos seus trabalhos. beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such an amazing lay-out! It doesn't look just simple to me, it's just absolutely gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet page lovely pictures.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!... Amazing Layout Mari!... GREAT JOB! Thanks for your inspiration.
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Marilyn this is so so beautiful and totally inspiring!...loving it.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosa creacion Marilyn! lindas fotos, embellish y la soga le da un toque especial. Gracias por compartir, un abrazo, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty and so is that little girl!! A cutie!,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the distressed layers and her beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the twine and loving how you used the Little Miss collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and so effective! I must try it! Love the photos of that little girl .. so adorable! Congrats for making this DT! Frank is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes simple is the best when the photos speak as these do! This is such a very very pretty page Marilyn! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the way you have your pics placed and the little girl at one end and the flowers at the other....looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect multi-photo page!! Still as beautiful as your more detailed work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are doing a fab job keep it up and i am waiting for latest updates from you,,,,and your

    blog is provides me alot of worthwile information about outing and stuff like that,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable and I have now subscribed the same, keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...