Skip to main content

Creative Scrappers #229


Hi there!!  Today Creative Scrappers is revealing this beautiful sketch by Janice Daquila-Pardo.
You should see all the different beauties that the design team made with it!!...go HERE
I made my page with a lovely memory when my kids were little....time flies!!!

My Page....

I used different company lines in this page I love to mix ...  I worked with Crate Papers, Pink Paislee, Prima, American Craft and Imaginarium designs.

More closer details..





Materials list..Pattern Paper- Portrait Collection by Crate Papers
Cardstock- American Craft
Flowers- Prima
Artisan Element and butterfly - Pink Paislee
Die Cut- Sizzix
Butterfly punch- Martha Steward
Crystal vine- Prima
chipboard- Imaginarium Designs



Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!
Until next time!!!
Hugs!!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. This is fantastic Marylin. It's nice to reminisce on the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, que preciosidad Marilyn. Me gustaron todos los detalles. Que bella la foto de tus chicos, la sonrisa de Paola no cambia y tu hijo siempre tan cariñoso con ella. Tienes AAA+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, ciertamente ya se me acaban las palabras pues trabajas tan excelente, tan fabuloso, tan... muchas adjetivos bellos y preciosos. Todos los detalles maravillosos.
    Que lindos recuerdos podemos tener gracias a la fotografia.. tus hijos Dios los bendiga.
    GREAT JOB!~
    -Sony "tu prima"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is STUNNING!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely stunning lay-out! It looks simply divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page cool sketch to!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Marilyn..love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layers and clusters of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Marilyn loving your layout...simply beautiful!... You nailed the sketch!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on this sketch, Marilyn...beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI..This is so beautiful.. I love all the layers under the photo, and the soft colors look wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page, Marilyn!! Love the paint drips and sweet butterflies, and always love the distressed features an corrugated board mat!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I cant take my eyes off this one .. divine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precioso tu trabajo. Las flores le dan un toque especial. Me encanta.

    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout Marilyn - adore the colours - such a great take on the sketch! Hope you are well!! Have lots to talk to you about but no time to write :) Will try soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You certainly did nail the sketch Marilyn! Beeautiful colours! time really does fly, cannot believe the little man in the photo is your strapping tall handsome son and that little cutie pie your gorgeous daughter! Thanks my love for your visit, always treasure your words! Mwah mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable and I have now subscribed the same, keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...