Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the photos, the buttons and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the circle frame!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very sweet kitty. Love the title block with dripping paint.
ReplyDeleteGreat LO! I love those flowers you used!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and so stunning too... Love the fall colors!!! Loving this to bits.... hugs...xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! What an eye-catcher!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool and great layers.
ReplyDeletebyeeeee<lean
You got good points there, that's why I always love your site, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.
ReplyDeleteThe blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
ReplyDeleteI've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!
I'm sorry for not commenting - I've been having internet problems for nearly 3 weeks now & keep starting comments that don't get published because I lose the internet midway - very frustrating! Great take on the sketch! Your layering up is amazing!! I love the big satin bow too - great touch!!
ReplyDelete