Skip to main content

Happy layout & Video Tutorial

Hello! Today I share with you a mixed media layout and the video tutorial. I worked it with the new Attic Charm collection by Blue Fern Studios. My daughter Paola had her Senior Prom and I took this photo with her friend Jacky. I worked with the Attic Charm-Haberdashery , Calling Cards and the Spring Posy papers. I gave different techniques to the Spring Posy paper that you can watch all the process in the video tutorial.  I painted and embossed the new Crackle Bites and the Happy word chipboards with a mix of Buttercup with Pearl embossing powders.

I cut out and distressed one of the cards from the Calling Card paper.

I highlighted the title (Happy, Heart, Love chipboard) tracing it with a distress marker. .

I used the Attic Charm- Daisies and the Glitter Roses.

Blue Fern supplies:
Attic Charm collection: Spring Posy, Calling Cards and  Haberdashery papers.
Chipboards:  Crackle Bits, Happy, Heart, Love
Flowers: Attic Charm Glitter Roses, Attic Charm Daisies
Embossing powder: Buttercup, Pearl
Stamp:Forever

Other products I used:
Prima Marketing: gesso, gel medium, Color Bloom-yellow
Distress Ink Vintage photo and marker
Ranger embossing dabber
Recollections- white cord and glass beads- blue and pink
StazOn- brown

Here's the video tutorial...Enjoy it!


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time! :)
Marilyn


Comments

  1. It looks amazing! I so love the fluffy touches that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Paola have graduated...we‘ve seen your kids grow throughout the layouts! Gorgeous layout. Where did time go? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this on utube and it is amazing. Absolutely love this! Thank you so much for sharing this. Beautiful masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...