Adventure Mixed Media Layout-Bo Bunny 2nd Round Audition
Hello everyone! Today I share with you one of the projects that I made for the Bo Bunny 2nd Round audition. They sent me a box with the Take a Hike collection and many awesome products. I couldn't resist and made two projects and two video tutorial but today I share the first one, take a look..
My son Xander went to the Blowing Rock Mountain here in NC and these photos go perfect for this collection. I selected the Nature paper from the Take a Hike collection as my base paper that I prime with the Bo Bunny gesso. One thing that I loved is the stickable stencils, it was so easy to work with. Adding gesso to the cloud stickable stencil gave me these beautiful textured clouds. You will see all the creative process in the video tutorial.
The title is one of the Noteworthy Journaling cards.
I added buttons, chipboards and brads from the same collection.
I mixed the chipboard with the cardstock stickers. I create some pearl drops using the Pearlescent Dimensional Paint by Bo Bunny.
Bo Bunny Supplies list: Pattern Paper-Take a Hike collection: Nature paper 6 x 6 Paper Pad: Nature, Happy Trails papers Chipboard- Chipboard stickers, Layered Chipboard Stickers Noteworthy Journaling - Take a Hike Brads: Take a Hike Buttons: Take a Hike Stickable Stencil: Summertime Stamp: Bird of a Feathers Bo Bunny White Gesso Pearlescent- Butterscotch Glimmer Spray- Bronze
Here 's the video tutorial, I hope you find inspiration...
I will latershare the second project with a video tutorial that will be something different from usual.. here's hoping!
Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place. If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday. My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital. My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...
BLOG-HOP Scrapbookchallenges Hola!! Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso "The Top Scrapper" y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de scrapbookchallenges. Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola. Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!! Me encanta crear!! HI!! if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at Pamela 's blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won The Top Scrapper Challenge and got the bye to Scrapbookchallenges' s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola. I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...
Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
Wonderful layout my friend!! You would be an asset to any paper company!! Bo Bunny would be lucky to have you!! All the best and good luck!! <3
ReplyDeleteYour layout is simply amazing! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!
ReplyDelete