Skip to main content

My first DT project and Video Tutorial for Blue Fern Studios

Hello my scrapper friends!! I hope all you are good and enjoying the summer!!   I'm so excited to share with you my first DT project and video tutorial for Blue Fern Studios.  This page is about a lovely memory, I found this old photo (25 years old) when hubby and I were newlyweds.  I worked with the gorgeous new collection "Frolic" from BFS.
I made the background design with the Ring Panel chipboard and you'll see all the creative process in the video tutorial at the end of this post.

My title is the "Memories" word chipboard that I painted with gelatos, Color Blooms...

I painted with watercolor pencils the "Butterflies Friends" chippie.

I added glass beads and micro beads in the ring of the chipboard to create dimension.

I stamped with the "Halftone Stamp" and cut out these butterflies from the Dans Le Jardin paper.

Supplies: Frolic collection- Dans Le Jardin, Mercantile, Amoroso
Blue Fern chipboards- Ring panel, Butterflies Friends, Memories word
Halftone stamp.
Prima Marketing: Art basics-Gesso, gel matte, Color Blooms, art ingredients, flowers
Faber Castle: Gelattos


I hope you like the video tutorial!! Don't forget thumbs up! xx
 Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. So beautiful Marilyn..it was gorgeous..then you added the shading around the textured dots and it just popped..then came the beads and it turned to stunning..love it..wonderful colours.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at your gorgeous background work! This page looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love this gorgeous design and layout! You've turned the chippy rings into such an amazing and beautiful background with awesome color highlights. And, thank you for sharing your wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this 'haute couture' creation! :-)
    The details are so delicate and those little 'dots' you have scattered look so pretty.
    The ring panel is one of my faves too! Awesome work my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...