Skip to main content

My Final projects for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello everyone! Today I share with you my last projects for 2Crafty Chipboard. It was a wonderful year working with all these fabulous chippies that always inspired me along with my fellow DT members. 
This page is about my son Alexander when he was a baby taking a bath, so I chose the Bubble Clumps and the Dotty Bits chippies.
I gave a coat of gesso to all the chippies and then I applied distress ink to the Bubble Clumbs and Stickels to the Dotty Bits.

Cold Country collection- 7 Dots Studios.

I cut the chipboards and placed around the photo to create an effect of bubbles.

My title the word "love you"

"The Day You Were Born"
For this project I selected the Corner Ivy, Chained Circle Frame & The Day You Were Born title, Fern and the Beaded Heart Borders chipboards.
Garden Fable Collection- Prima Marketing

The Chained Circle Frame and the title chippies were embossed with pearl embossing powder.





 "THIS IS ME"
In this project I chose the "This is Me" title that I applied a coat of gesso, then I painted with Chalkboard Paint and  I applied distress ink in the borders.  After dry, I added micro beads to all the chippies with gel medium, it create an awesome textures and effect in the  chipboard. 
7 Dots Studio- Illumination Collection.

After I gave a coat of gesso to the Ava's Butterflies I applied Stickles to the butterflies chipboard .


In my background I placed the Chevron Bits chipboard to create a design.
  I enhanced the Chevon's design distressing all the border with a black marker.



Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn





Comments

  1. Oh wow, I just don't know where to look at first! Everything you made looks so so gorgeous. You've done an incredible job on each of these lay-outs and I'm sure your DT work for 2 Crafty will be missed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...