Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
Lookin' good!!!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure if the last comment posted so here I am again ....absolutely loving this ...and that moulding/fibre paste looks so awesome .. I would love the recipe ...... big big hugz to you x
ReplyDeletethis is just perfect! Love love love... xx
ReplyDeleteThis page is gorgeous!!!! I loved!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful page and I loved seeing your creative process! The purple is fabulous with this kit! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's such a gorgeous lay-out with a wonderful design. I love how you used the frames and the hints of purple are really pretty too.
ReplyDeleteHi Marilyn, sitting here with a cup of tea and catching up AGAIN on all your lovely creations! I am struggling for time to scrap at the moment so enjoy catching up now and again on some of my favourite scrapping blogs. Hope you and your family are all well so looking forward to some warmer weather here, take care and happy scrapping Doreen x
ReplyDelete