Skip to main content

For Ever....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello everyone!! We had a bad weather last week that left us without power for some days with frozen temperatures, no heater, no school until this Wednesday and I felt bad the cold affected me but today I'm feeling better..Thank God!
Today I share you two more project I made with the gorgeous March Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.

This page is about my brother Juan Carlos and my sister in law Ivelise, I have many pictures of their wedding and these papers are perfect to work with them.  I played with some paints, gesso and molding paste in my background.

I made layers with the die cuts, papers and some frames that I made using the Prima stamp that comes in the kit.

Love this doily stickers from Prima, it also comes in the LE kit.


I cut the leaves from one of the papers.

The tittle is one of the chipboard pieces from the kit.



4 u eyes...

Here are my lovely nieces Fabiola and Sabrina, they put glasses because they wanted to look like mom, lol!  I scrap-lifted one of my favorite pages "Dream" and used the same design to make this page.
I love the paper with the peach and light blue colors stripes so I worked with these colors ... and the kit flowers  goes perfect!!! 

Lot of chipboard pieces from Prima.

the word stickers and the tittle alpha are in the kit, too...

I also used the stamp from the kit in this page.



Here's the Gorgeous kit....

Reserve one for you here.....http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm



Thanks for your visit!
Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Both lay-outs turned out truly gorgeous! I particularly love the first one with all the lovely layers, details and doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are gorgeous!!! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn! These are lovely! Nice job with the gesso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooooo gorgeous, my friend! I was excited to see what you would do with the kit and am not the least disappointed! Fabulous layers and texture .. and lots of special Marilyn touches! Hugs! Glad you finally have power! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...