Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
Wow... this is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing beautiful layout. Let me start by saying I love your photo. You colored it beautifully. The strings off the hot air balloons are cool and all the layers are simply amazing. Last but not least I'm going to have to look up how to make my own homemade molding paste now.
ReplyDeleteWowee, this turned out just stunning! I simply love the blue tones, your paper tearing and the wonderful hot-air balloons.
ReplyDeleteWow Marylin!!! Another stunning layout! Love this! xoxo
ReplyDeletePerfect direction and inking in the paper pleats! "Uplifting"!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely stunning! Love the soft eloquence this has!
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner layout Marilyn! This is so beautiful ! Hugs... x
ReplyDeleteYour folding technique is just amazing, I always know your LO by it!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous use of texture, love the layers you've used to create this background.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful page , your work is so elegant
ReplyDelete