Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook-February work

Hello !! How are you?..I missed all of you.  I've been missing in action these last weeks, my things arrived and I've been very busy unpacking and organizing all here, so I made a stop with my hobby and disconnected from blogland for a while, I almost settle down so I'ts time to resume... I have many projects to show you in the next days.
  
Cause my overseas move I didn't work the MCS last month kit but I'm back again and today I'm sharing my first two works with the gorgeous February Limited Edition Kit by My Creative Scrapbook  featuring  Key to My Heart collection by Kaiser Craft, Prima resins, Prima flower and much beautiful embellishments...


1- Sweetheart page

My first page is about my lovely niece Fabiola and I'm using the stickers, diecuts and Prima flowers from the kit.


Closer details.....
I added some stamp, mask,paints, inks and molding paste.








2- CUTE
For my second page I made a textured background and used this die cut paper from the kit, stay tuned to the blog that I have a step by step tutorial about this page. Here's my DD Paola, I took this photo with my cellphone in a shopping mall here in NC.

I used 3D- foam to create volume in this page.

I gave a vintage look to the background.

I worked with the die cuts and Prima flowers from the kit to create my corner cluster.




The February  Limited Edition Kit
go for one....HERE



My Creative Scrapbook also have four more gorgeous kit
and you can see them.....HERE


I made two more project with this kit, and I will show you soon here.
Thanks for your visit. I appreciate so much your comments.
Take care and have a great weekend!!

HUGS!!!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous Marilyn! Hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love the both so so so much! You have a really gorgeous and very unique style of scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Marilyn! Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are beautiful and delicate! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are beautiful pages! LOVE these to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amiguitaaaa, me mataste con esas dos páginas. Están hermosas, hermosas! Espero te estés aclimatando bien a tu nuevo hogar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...