Skip to main content

Sexy Santa- Berry71Bleu December challenge

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing you my last project like design team for Berry71Bleu. It was a wonderful year in this team..Thanks Marivic!
This month Kay is hosting the December challenge that is all about.."JOY"
I made a page about one hobby that brings me joy and I'm not talking about scrapbooking, lol! that I loove it!  I also enjoy photography or in other words take photos because I'm not a professional, I'm only a mom with a camera in hand trying to capture these little daily moments and the important ones, too.  I took this picture to my biggest niece Nerymar, she is a little shy girl but the day that she was wearing this Santa costume, she was projecting a positive attitude like a real model, I called the sexy Santa and I captured it through my camera lenses.
This month I worked with the beautiful paper by UHK- Fruit Forest collection and the Liquitex acrylic paints.
I also used a Spanish stamp by Latina Crafter  that you can find it....HERE.

I also added some cheesecloth, molding paste and washi tape by Scotch.

Some pearls, corrugated cardboard and Prima flowers...

This gorgeous handmade tag by Marivic you can buy it....HERE

Here's the challenge board to bring you some inspiration.


Main Prize:

Liquitex Paint Marker Set


Choice of 3 13arts Chipboard/Stencil Designs



Random Prize:

The Random Winner will receive a Hot & Cold paper pack from UHK.


You still have time to participate in this challenge go...HERE


Until next time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn



Comments

  1. It's such a gorgeous and joyful lay-out! I truly adore your use of colours and the mix of pink and red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Simply beautiful! Love how the pinks and reds just 'pop' right out........so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is just so pretty with the bold use of red with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Marilyn, I know I say it every time, but you are amazing , so creative and clever , all the beautiful colors and texture are heavenly ... love this x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year my talented friend..............glad your move is complete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! this one just pops with all sparkle and glorious vibrant colours! Such a fab fab page Marilyn! Happy New Year sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful AMAZING LO!
    Wishing you joy and creativity for a fabulous 2014! May All Your Wishes Come True!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your move is done!.... Now enjoy !.... Gorgeous layout! Happy New Year! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout and gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...