Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
These are STUNNING Marilyn - LOVE how you use pleated papers! And all those layers in 'your' LO....that top one, with the papers as a bow, almost with the frame in the middle.....soooooo clever & inventive....really, really lovely work:):):)
ReplyDeleteWowee, oh my gosh! Each one of your creations for Prima is truly stunning. I'm so in love with your unique designs and stunning use of embellishments. WTG!
ReplyDeleteWoooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo's!! They are GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn you are so talented! I love the wedding dress and all your lovely layouts. I'm going to try a background like that!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations Marilyn - so exciting for you! Your layouts are absolutely stunning (as always) - fantastic work with the gorgeous Prima products!
ReplyDeleteWow !!! Absolutely stunning work. I love, love, love the draping effect on your pages. Might have to have a go myself !!! So beautiful.
ReplyDeletecongrats,.... so happy for you,, lovely work too :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Marilyn.... I'm speechless... loving all your layouts... they are so inspiring!!! You are absolutely amazing!!! Hugs....x
ReplyDeleteCongrats Marilyn, I'm so happy for you. Just love what you did, so gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexo
Jenny at Maja
Woohoo so happy for you. Felicitaciones!!!
ReplyDeleteYour layout (about wedding) is a true beauty!Pure gorgeousness!!!!
ReplyDeleteI adore your taste to details!
Bueno, es que tus trabajos son tan lindos y diferentes....es mas yo diria mágicos!!! porque me generan inspiración, realmente eres fantástica niña!!!
ReplyDelete