Skip to main content

April Mood Board and a tag...

Hello!! I know I've been missing in action lately but life is complicated some times but meanwhile I made a lot of projects that I will show you in a few days.  Thanks for stopping by although may be I will not be able to visit you, I hope I'll do very soon.  I will share today my project with the April Mood Board by Maja Design and a vintage tag that I made with their new collection Vintage Spring Basics that I love it!!!
Here's Paola when she was 3 years old, ahww this photo melts my heart, how times flies...she's taller than me now, lol.
You will love this new collection by Maja Design the colors are soft and the designs are so pretty.  I cut these butterflies from one of the papers and the tittle, too.

Prima flowers

Dusty Attic chipboard

The April Mood Board...you can play with us, all the details about this challenge are ....HERE





I made this tag with the Spring Basics Collection, too. I was inspired in the gorgeous tags that the lovely Romy makes... but  this one is a little rustic, vintage and... well see by you...

I tried to give an aging look here, lots of distress...


As you see, I can't do anything without pearls, lol

I used the 5th May and 6th May papers by the Vintage Spring Basics Collection.

For more inspirations with this collection visit the Maja Blog, you will love all the beauties that the design team girls are creating with this gorgeous papers....Maja Blog


Thanks for your visit and for your lovely comments!
See you soon!!
Hugs!!
Marilyn


Comments

  1. Love both tag and layout!!! They are so beautiful! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marilyn! Another gorgeous project! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooooooo gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the distressing!! And I hope everything is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the inked ribbon pieces. Hope you had a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! I love how you used the crinkled strips as a photo mat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is absolutely amazing Marylin. That LO is beautiful and what a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love what you did with this gorgeous collection! Both your lay-out and the tag are simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, simply beautiful! Love the way you use the paper to look like material being draped!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow que BELLEZA!!!!! Me matas!! me encanto!! SencillMENTE PRECIOSO Y ESPECTACULAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the April mood board and the tag is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...