Skip to main content

Cherish - 49 and Market

Hello everyone! I hope you are well and safe! I want to share with you a multiple photos page that I created for 49 and Market using the Vintage Artistry Color Saige collection. 


I started applying a coat of clear gesso to the Delicate paper that has a lovely design with leaves. I added textures on the background using the Gratitude Today stamp set with Versamark and white embossing powder. I framed three photos with the Vintage Artistry Sage Stitch Frames. Next, I created a design using the different laser cuts from the same collection.


I started to embellish the page with the white Daisy stems and Sugar stems Fluff flowers. I added more textures using cheesecloth and white lace. I used a brush with Distress Ink to add color over the stamp work and around the embellishments. The title “Cherish” is one of the chipboard words from the treasure archival board.




I applied microbeads and art stones with gel medium and added some Wishing bubbles and finally, white paint splatters over all the work.
You can enjoy all the creative process in the next video tutorial. I hope it inspires you!

49 and Market Products I used:
Vintage Artistry Saige collection-Delicate paper and Bonus sheet 
Sage Stitched Frames
6x6 Archival Board- Treasure
Daisy Stems White and Sugar Stems Fluff flowers
Gratitude Today Stamp Set
Wishing Bubbles Limeade
Lacey Trim White

Other products I used:
Clear Gesso, Heavy White Gesso. 3D Gloss Gel/ art stones, micro beads Grass- Prima Marketing
Versamark Watermark stamp
Blue Fern Studios embossing powder- Snow
Distress Ink- Bundled Sage
EK Tools- Powder tool
Cheesecloth, pearls

Thanks for stopping by....Take care!!
Hugs!
Marilyn



Comments

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...