Skip to main content

Welcome Spring!

Hello!! I have an Easter page to share with you that I created with the beautiful new Cottontail collection by Bo Bunny. 
I took this beautiful neutral ivory paper from the collection I find it's easier to highlight soft colors if you use a neutral base like I did in this page. I cut from the papers the different images like the adorable eggs, flowers, fence and tag then I adhered them with Sticky Thumb adhesive foam dots to create dimension, and a nice focal point for the right side of this page.


I gave textures and design on the background with a Flower Power Stickable Stencil and white gesso. After it was dry, I traced the shapes of the flowers with gel pens in colors similar to the papers, to make the flowers pop! I placed some mint colored craft grass and some 3D balls for a taste of mixed media, and some extra Easter flavor!


I distressed all the eggs with ink and added a dot of Pearlescents in Butterscotch color in the center of each flower.


I love the simple title I chose here. It's the adorable Happy Easter layered chipboard from the same collection.


Finally,  I added some pearls here and there for the final touch!! I hope you find some inspiration .
Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!
Hugs!
Marilyn
BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper- Cottontail Collection- Gardening, Festive, Cottontail
Layered Chipboard- Cottontail
Stickable Stencil- Flower Power
Double Dot Jewel- Tuxedo
Pearlescents- Butterscotch
American Craft
Sticky Thumb- adhesive foam tape, tape runner

Comments

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...