Skip to main content

A Shabby Chic Large Tag - Creative Embelishments

Hello! I share with you a Romantic Tag and Video Tutorial that I made using the fabulous chipboard and products by Creative Embellishments. 
It is a Large Tag (10"  by 5 1/2 " inches) and I  took the Flourish 15 , Flourish Page Corner,  Spanish Happy Word Set and adhered them to the Large Tag . with gel medium, then I gave a coat of white gesso to all the pieces and the tag. You can see all the process in the video tutorial at the end of the post.

I applied gesso to one of the Butterflies(set 3) then adhered over a small resin frame. I also adhered a few Buttons.  Once I created a design with all the chipboards,  I gave textures around them with the Fairy Dust 2 Stencil and modeling paste.

I adhered art stones, glass beads, pearls and flowers around the chipboards.  I painted with Color Blooms, wax and Distress Oxides the chipboards and the stones.


Other supplies I used:
Prima Marketing:
Color Blooms- Iris, Glistening Waves
Arts Basics- Heavy Gesso, Modeling Paste
Art Ingredients- Art stones, glass beads, pearls,
flowers
Artist's Loft- Gloss Gel Medium
Ranger
Distress Oxides Inks- Vintage Photo, Wilted Violet
Chessecloth

Here's the video tutorial...I hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!xx
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Beautiful tag... love the video too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzyc! I'm glad you liked the video!!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. A lovely tag Marilyn, such delicate colours and wonderful texture. Thanks for the video - you teach us all SO much. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww <3 Thanks Bev!! I appreciated it!!! :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...