Skip to main content

Shabby-Mixed Media Layout with Video Tutorial- My Creative Scrapbbok

Hello scrapper friends! Here's my second project with the Video Tutorial using the January Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.

I used the Rose Avenue collection by Kaisercraft that is featuring this month in the kit. I worked with the distress oxides inks again but this time I made a technique to create an effect with the stencil, you can watch all the process in the video. I'm in love with these new distress ink.

I tried to create the effect with paint that the bubbles are spreading out from the photo. I will show you how I made it, check the video.


I cut the quote from one of the papers that one of the things that I love about Kaisercraft papers.


Pretty flowers by Prima on this kit.


Other supplies I used:
Ranger Distress Oxides Inks- Broken China, Antique Linen, Iced Spruce, Vintage Photo
Prima Marketing- Micro beads- Splash, Art Stones, Pearls




January Limited Edition Kit.....HERE

Here's the Video Tutorial, I hope you find some inspiration...

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!!
Hugs!!!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh my!!! Have watched (and re-watched) your video Marilyn - love it, so many fun techniques which I can't wait to try...thank-you!!! (May I please ask the brand type and name of the "spot" border stamp you have
    used? - it looks SO useful to have in one's stash). xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev!!! Thank you so much for watching the video, I'm glad you loved it! Sure, the stamp is from Prima-Finnabair clear acrylic stamp, I don't have the name but it is very similar to this one- https://www.scrapbook.com/store/pri-961961.html I hope it helps! hugs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...