Skip to main content

Mixed Media canvas for Stamperia

Hello! I made this rustic mixed media canvas with the Video Tutorial for a collaboration with Stamperia with their fantastic products.

I used one of the rice paper by Stamperia to cover areas of my canvas. I adhere with their Gel Medium Paste.   I made a mix of gel medium with paint to add color to the canvas. You can watch all the process in the video tutorial.


I made the design using the Wood Shapes by Stamperia.


I mixed different elements like buttons, lace, threads, etc.. to create all the textures. 

I worked with their Mixed Media Aqua Colors and the acrylic paint to achieve the rustic look on my canvas.

Supplies I used:
- Mix Media Rice Paper
K3P39 - Media Gloss Gel Paste
K3P38W - Modeling Paste White
K3P08GN - Gesso Paste
KSTD025 - Mix Media Stencil
KLSP... - Mixed Wooden Frames
KAB24 - Vivace Metallic Gold
KAB85 - Vivace Bronze
KAQ020 - Aquacolor Iridescent Warm Yellow
KAQ005 - Aquacolor Yellow
KAQ001 - Aquacolor Green
WTKCC75 - High Definition Stamp
KAL03 - Allegro acrylic Black
SBU024 - Acetate Sheet

Here's the Video Tutorial...Enjoy it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. I love this!! Going to give it a try!! What is the name of your stencil? You always have the greatest stencils!! Where do you get them? All the best my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime beaucoup votre réalisation
    merci pour le tuto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...