Skip to main content

Let the Sea set you free...Mixed Media Layout

Hello friends!   We all have different styles, some like simple things, others with more details or someone like me with lot of layers, paints and details.. I'm going to share with you today-one layout  in three ways with the new Down by the Sea collection and the new Spring stuff by Bo Bunny, let's take a look...

Hola amigos! Todos tenemos diferentes estilos, unos les gustan las cosas simples, otros con detalles o alguien como yo con muchas capas, pintura y detalles. Les voy a compartir hoy una pagina- tres maneras con la nueva coleccion  Down by the Sea de Bo Bunny, vamos a ver... 

This is my final project with many layers, stamping, mixed media product but before that I explain all the creative process let's go to see how I started in the next picture, working backwards with me.

Esta es mi proyecto finalizado con muchas capas, estampado, productos de mixed media pero antes de explicarles el proceso vamos a ver como comenze en la proxima foto, vamos a volver atras.

First Way #1
Primer Manera#1
I selected the Down by the Sea Seahorse as my base paper. Then I made a design with the chipboard and Noteworthy pieces, next I adhered the photo. It looks simple and clean.

Seleccione el papel Seashore como mi base.  Entonces hice un diseño usando los chipboards y die cuts, luego pegue la foto. Este se ve simple y limpio.


Second Way #2
Segunda Manera#2
Then I added color around all the design with Pentart Delicate Metallic and blue creamy acrylic paints. After drying, I gave textures with the Backsplash Stencils and the new Pentart Stencil Paste in Ice Flower color. Finally, I added white and blue paint splatters.

Entonces le añadi color alrededor de todo el diseño con las pinturas acrilicas de la marca Pentart.  Despues de seco, le di texturas con el stencil de Backsplash y el nuevo Pentart Stencil Paste en el color- Ice Flower. Finalmente, le añadi salpicaduras de pintura blancas y azules .


To take it to the next level (#3) I stamped randomly with the Doodles stamp and added yellow paint splatter for extra textures

Para llevarlo al proximo nivel (#3) Estampe al azar usando el Doodles sello y le añadi  salpicaduras de pintura amarilla para dar mas texturas.


I love the chipboard pieces, they look adorable and fun  and add just the right feel to this seaside layout scheme.


Me encanta las piezas de chipboard son adorables y divertidas y le dan el toque ideal de playa a la pagina.




 I added some Blue Hues Jewels and a well placed touches of  3D Balls that I adhered with Pentart Express Glue.


Le añadi algunas piedras y 3D Balls que pegue con la pega Pentart Express Glue.
You can see here all the textures...
Puedes ver las texturas aqui...



And here are the three ways...which one is your personal favorite?

Y aqui estan las 3 maneras...cual es tu favorito?

 Bo Bunny Supplies

Pattern Paper: Down by the Sea- Seahorse-Ripples

Chipboard: Down by the Sea  

Noteworthy: Down by the Sea

Stamp: Doodle Stamp

Stencil: Backsplash Stencils

Blue Hues Jewels
Gesso White

Pentart Supplies

Stencil Paste- Ice Flower
Delicate Metallic- Greenish silver
Creamy Acrylic - Blue- Baroque Gold
3D Balls
Express Glue

You can see more inspiration at the Bo Bunny blog....HERE
Puedes ver mas inspiraciones en el blog de Bo Bunny...AQUI

I hope you had some inspiration today!
Thank you so much for stopping by...until next time!xx
Espero hayas encontrado alguna inspiracion hoy!
Gracias por tu visita..hasta pronto!xx
Marilyn Rivera   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...