Skip to main content

Friends.. Layout and Video Tutorial- My Creative Scrapbook

Hello! Here's my first project and video tutorial with the March Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook. This month the kit is featuring: Kaisercraft, Prima Marketing, 49 and Market, Blue Fern Studios, American Craft and more...
I made this page about my lovely niece Azalia and her squirrel's friend with the Cherry Tree Lane papers by Kaisercraft that I combined with the flowers and embellishments from the kit.
I made a video tutorial of all the creative process .

I placed the chipboard around the photo and put the title under the 49 and market flowers. 

Take a look at the details....




Other supplies I used:
Vintage photo- Distress Ink- Ranger
Prima Marketing- gesso, modeling paste, glass beads, stencil
 March Limited Edition Kit......HERE


Here's the video tutorial... enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh gosh, the colours and details in your lay-out are so beautiful! Really great page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!