Skip to main content

Love & Video Tutorial for My Creative Scrapbook

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are good! I have today a page and a video tutorial for My Creative Scrapbook.  I like always worked with the Limited Edition kit that is featuring the Elegy collection by Scrapberry, Awesome products by Prima Marketing and Beautiful flowers, chipboard by Blue Fern Studios also an ABC's by AMC, trimming and much more...

I love this paper called "Tango" that by the way I love Tango, too, lol! It is my first time working with Scrapberry papers and I can tell you that are beautiful and with a good quality. I cut out many flowers, images and frames from different papers of this collection to embellish this page. I don't explain you the details of the creative process because you can watch it in the video tutorial.  The kit comes with a stencil and a Color Bloom by Prima Marketing and I used them to make the textures on the background.

This sweet and beautiful photo is about Olguita and her beautiful daughters, she attended one of my workshops in Colombia, two years ago.

I mixed the Prima with the Blue Fern flowers from the kit and cut out the pretty butterflies from one of the papers.

a lot of fussy cutting...

Other products I used:
Art Basic- Gesso, Matte Gel, Doily Die by Prima Marketing
Big Pen Brush -black, Gelatos by Fabercastle
Heart Confetti punch by Martha Steward
Quick Stick Tool by We' R Memory Keepers
 The February LE kit that you can find.....HERE


Here's the Video Tutorial, take a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy it!!! Don't forget Thumbs up :)

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon with more projects!!!

Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Wow, this is just gorgeous! I adore what you did with these ScrapBerry's papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are gorgeous! Thanks for all the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration. You are truly talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much Helen, I appreciated it!!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Marilyn, I just watched one of your videos from May, 2016 where you used some Blue Fern Studios Magic Embossing Powders (Petal and Pearl ones). I love your layout! I tried to find the two embossing powders you used, but I can't seem to find them. Could you tell me where I can purchase them by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin! Thank you so much!! I answered by email but just in case, I found the Pearl embossing at Scrapbookdiaries- Pearl embossing powder/ blue fern, the Petal I didn't find it yet but check the Blue Fern blog, click on the tab at the top that says Where to Buy BFS products to find a store near you. Hope it helps.... :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...