Skip to main content

Shabby Chic Journal Cover- Video Tutorial

Hi lovely friends! Today's project features Studio 75- Secrets Garden collection  and the Notebook- Mrs. Black that I made the covers. I framed the girl image and cut out some flowers, tags from the papers. You can see all the process in the video tutorial at the end of this post. Let's take a look...




I started cutting and draping the Secret Garden 03 paper. Then I added a piece of Miss Olivia 03 that I gave textures with the stencil flower and light paste.

My back cover is simple only I covered with the same paper.

I love all the textures and the romantic look, the pretty lace is from Tresor de Luxe.

I love the final result and I hope you enjoy the video tutorial...and if you like it don't forget thumb up and subscribe to my channel... 

Supplies:
Studio75
Secret Garden collection, Flower stencil, Mrs. Black-Notebook, Miss Olivia collection, Tags and Flowers
Prima Marketing: gesso, gel medium, flowers, resin frame
Tresor de Luxe: Lace
Ranger: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Studio75 Blog


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!hugs!xx
Marilyn




Comments

  1. This is simply gorgeous, especially the big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I always love something different like this! Notebook covers are fun, so many ways to do them! Love it! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!

    Kisses from Brazil

    Val

    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...