Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook -March reveal-Limited Edition kit!

Hello again!  I want to share with you my first project with the gorgeous March Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring the "Tales of You & Me", chipboard, flowers, stencil, brads by Prima Marketing also it comes with a doily chipboard, trims, alpha stickers and more...
I looove this kit!!  I found this photo of my nieces and my kids in a trip to Disney for 2001, When I looked at their faces I have a movie in my mind of their naughtiness and fights, I can tell you that when they were together hmmmm they were terrible, lol, just kids!!
I've been inspired in a skirt to create this design. I love the vintage look of these papers but I wanted to add a little color using the stencil with distress ink. Let take a look at all the details...

The kit comes with a full  package of chipboards
 from this collection.

I add color and textures with the stencil, modeling paste and distress inks.

I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make all these book paper ruffles that add dimension to my page.

Pretty chipboards and flowers...you will love this kit!!

I add glass beads and pearls and you can see here the brads from the kit.

Other supplies I used:
Prima Marketing- art basics- gesso, modeling paste, matte gel, Color Bloom- cotton candy, Iris
Ranger- distress inks- vintage photo, shabby shutters
Sakura Pen- Micron
Martha Steward- doily border punch, 3-1 classic butterfly punch

 Are you a member of our kit club?  Subscribing ensures that you will have this beautiful kit like this delivered to you every month.  Now is a really terrific time to join!  For more information, please visit us at MyCreativeScrapbook.com


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!
Hugs!! xx

Marilyn 

Comments

  1. Wow, look at your amazing punchwork and all the fabulous details. Just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so pretty! I always love doing ruffles. Wonderful use of this month's Kit. You are in your element. Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, gorgeous page and design. I so enjoy your wonderful layouts with all he wonderful elements and techniques you use to create the pages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...