Skip to main content

Everlasting Love & Video Tutorial

Hello my lovelies scrapper friends!  I made this San Valentine Winter page, lol, I don't know how to call it...but we always have snow in February, this photo is from last year. I made this page with the new Serendipity collection by Blue Fern Studios and this paper name is "Contemplation" I love the mixed media design that it has. These chipboard that I used are the  Flourish Hearts, Everlasting Love and the Whimsy Flourishes . You will see all the process in the video tutorial.

I embossed all my chippies with the pearl and sea mist embossing powders by Blue Fern.

I cut out this card from the "Calling Card" papers.

I stamped with the Texture 1 stamp .

Blue Fern products:
Serendipity- Contemplation and Calling Cards paper

Chipboard: Flourish Hearts, Everlasting Love, Whimsy Flourishes
Embossing powder: Pearl, Sea Mist
Stamp: Brocade Texture
Mist:Winter Mint

Other products I used:
Prima Marketing: Art basics-gesso, matte gel medium, molding paste, flowers, anemone-stencil, glass beads
Tresor de Luxe- lace
Stazon-black, Ranger-embossing dabber, cheesecloth, Recollection- turquoise micro beads

Here's the video tutorial I hope you find some inspiration...Thumbs up!! ;)

Thanks for stopping by....Until next time! 
Hugs!xx
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh wouw. So beautiful and wonderful colors. I love this.
    Gr sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lay-out! I just adore your background work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful page and couple photo! Sans Valentine Winter page that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool color combination! Sort of subdued and sweet. Perfect for Valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...