Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook- January LE kit

Hello! Today I share with you a project with the January-Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook. This kit is gorgeous and is featuring: Kaisercraft -Treasured Moments collection and die cuts, Prima flowers (3 packages) and a stamp, Blue Fern chipboard and more...  you will love it!
This page is about my son Xander when he was crawling in 1994 and I combined two papers and cut out many of these embellishments and the others are die cuts from the same collection. I cut the frame from the same pattern paper and placed the photo.

I also cut out the title(card) from one of the papers.

I tore the paper in the upper corner to show a piece of the other paper.

I added textures with molding paste and a Prima stencil then I added some art ingredients: glass and micro beads in gold color.

I also used these products:
Prima Marketing: Art Basics: Heavy Gesso, Molding Paste, Matte Gel Medium
Art Ingredients: Glass beads, Micro beads
Stencil-



Here's the January LE kit
You can purchase one .....HERE

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. I am always so excited when I see a notification of a new post from you - as your layouts are always so gorgeous. And, your textures, layers and clusters are always so beautiful. Thank you for sharing another awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at those colours and all the elegant details on this lay-out! It's just sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used the scissors in this design. A testament to how much you love creating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...