Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook II and Video Tutorial

Hello! Today I share with you two more projects and a video tutorial that I created using the June Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Basic Grey's Tea Garden collection, Carta Bella- Moments and Memories and Prima Marketing. This page is about my friend Edna and I in the Scrapper's Place Event, we took this funny picture after one of my workshops. I used the Basic Grey flower kit to make the flowers...so fun and easy! and the Prima stencil to create texture around my photos. 

I cut out the bird from one of the papers.

Handmade flowers..

I used a sticker for the title.





 THE BEST OF TIMES
In my last project I worked with the Carta Bella papers from the kit to create a page about my kids. Some fussy cutting  and different elements in this page.

This kit has the wood icons with foil, trinkets and beautiful flowers by Prima.



The June Limited Edition Kit
You can purchase a kit... HERE
and if you are a new subscriber enter my name "Marilyn" in the instructions box at checkout for an awesome prize! woohooo!!!



Here's my video tutorial...Enjoy it!!
 Thanks for your visit!! Until next time!
Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Your lay-outs are so beautiful, bright and cheery! I love them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga que hermosas paginas. Las flores te quedaron bellas. Que mucho disfrutamos ese dia. Abrazos ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn,
    Your layouts are always so very gorgeous and elegant! I enjoy your videos so much - since I always learn something new. I am glad you are feeling better. Take care!!!-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...