Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook April Reveal


Hello! It's time to share with you my projects with the April Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Prima Marketing- Marion Smith and Blue Fern Studio another beautiful kit!  My Creative Scrapbook has four different kits and add-on  for all the different styles.
 For my first page I worked with the beige and grey tones from the Blue Fern papers and mixed with the beautiful Prima flowers.

I painted the chipboard and the alphas from the kit with black Chalkboard Paint by Prima. 

I cut out the butterflies from one of the paper and to add textures I used molding paste, gesso and glass beads. 


Here' s the April LE kit
Subscription information can be found here....http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm#le

See you tomorrow to show you a new project
with this beautiful kit!

Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Super super gorgeous lay-out! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous my friend and something a little different from you. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a beautiful layout, Marilyn. Your designs are always wonderful - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask a question - I mean to put this in my previous comment. How do you obtain the wonderful and pale white texture - the picture indicated gesso, molding paste with a stencil - and beads? I've seen you do this in a few layouts and it always, always looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es una preciosidad!
    Y la foto divina!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...