Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook -December LE kit

Here are my projects with the gorgeous December Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring...Kaisercraft's Yuletide collection, some My Mind's Eye Joyous papers, Petaloo flowers, Teresa Collins chipboards and Prima resins...you will love this beautiful kit.
My first page is about my nieces, my sis sent me this picture days ago.
 Closer details...




"Joy"

This page is about my oldest niece Nerymar, she loves to dress up. In this page I worked with the Teresa Collins chipboards. I used from my stuff a Prima die cut and the Heidi Swap start-mask.






"2013"
My daughter loves to dress up, too and here is a memory of 2013 Christmas at Puerto Rico. I worked with the MME- Joyous papers in this one.




"WISH"
You will find many colors to work with in this kit, for this page I chose the blues, red tons from the kit.   Another photo of my niece that my sis sent me, I miss them so much...



Here's the gorgeous LE kit
and you can find one for you.....HERE


Thanks for stopping by...this is my third post today so scroll down to see more projects that I hope inspire you!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Hi Marilyn, WOW!! I always love your work, these are fabulous! Gorgeous work as always, and I love how you play with the ribbon in your projects. I especially love your first LO above :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee whizz! You've done some amazingly inspirational LOs with this kit. LOOOOVE how you've built up on the red colour on the bg....& those flowers & clusters are just gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic designs, I adore your work Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the different colours you've used and all the stunning festive embellishments.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Porqué haces cosas tan bonitas amiga????? Todo me súper encanta!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...