Skip to main content

A Tag with Destination Unknown....

Hello!!!  Today I share with you a tag tutorial using the new beautiful collection "Destination Unknown" by 7Dots Studios.  I made this tag with fabulous textures and dimension using the 6" x 6" designer pad, the chipboard, the stencil, tags and stickers. This collection has beautiful colors and embellishments.

I stamped the anchor and stars with the fantastic stamp from the same collection.

These beautiful chipboards are from Um-Wow-Studios designed for this collection.


Here's the tutorial...enjoy it!!


I worked with the Destination Unknown -pad 6 x 6 and I chose the "Celestial" paper.  Then I
scored one and half inch border on either side of my paper using my paper trimmer and the
scoring tool.



I folded each border of my paper.  Next, I tore the two sides of the paper as illustrated in photo.

With Molding paste and the new Line Element Mask I gave textures to both borders.  Then I
cut a  piece of paper 6" x 4 1/2" - Travel Bag from the same collection and punched the borders
with a Martha Steward punch.


I applied molding paste to the center of my tag using the Line Element Mask but this time
using the dots shape. After dry, I traced the stencil design with a Tim Holtz' Distress Marker
and then I sprayed the Lyndy's Stamp Mist.


I stamped in a cardstock the anchor and star from the Destination Unknown-Clearstamp 
Next, I started to make the layers to create my tag, I used the punched paper piece as my
base, then I added some tags from the 12 x 12 tags, a piece of cardboard to create dimension
and finally I adhered my folded paper piece to the center of my paper base.


I applied soft matte gel and art sugar from Finnabair- arts basic-to the Seaweed- UmWow Studio-chipboard.
And gloss gel with Glitter from Finnabair-Arts Basic to the Startfish- UmWowStudio-chipboard.


I  adhered my sentiment from the word stickers 6 x 12 and finally I added all my embellishments.

Supplies:
Destination Unknown- Line Element Mask
Destination Unknown- -Word Stickers 12 x 12
Destination Unknown- -Tags 12 x 12
Destination Unknown- -Clear Stamps

For more inspirations visit 7Dots Studio blog!!!

Until next time!! xxx
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Hermoso, me encantó la combinación de colores! Gracias por el tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning. Love the detailed tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...