Skip to main content

My Love....and Video Tutorial!!!!

Hello everyone!! Here's my latest DT Maja Design project that I made with the beautiful Ska Vi Ta En Fika? collection. My hubby and I celebrated our 24th Anniversary last March and I wanted to make a page about us. I made a step by step video tutorial that finally I can share with all of you today, I had a many technical problems but I recovered it and you will see my creative process...hope you enjoy it!
 


I mixed a lot of textures here.... cheesecloth, moss, molding paste, corrugated, metal...


This collection has beautiful papers...the design, the colors are awesome! I used the Soders Hojder and the Blommor Pa Bordet from the Fika collection.


From Prima: the flowers, mask, dot stamp, junkyard(bulb). From Glitz - stamp. Shimmerz Sprintz- Tuscan Sun and Princess colors.

My title is a sticker from Close to My Heart and the small butterflies are from the 8th of March paper- Vintage Spring Basics collection.

Maja Design blog- http://blog.majadesign.nu/



Video Tutorial...

A step by step tutorial of my page...I had some issues with it but hope you enjoy it!!! 


Subscribe to my Youtube channel and don't forget to click "like"...Thanks!!! :)




Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!
Until next time!

Hugs!
Marilyn


Comments

  1. Wow, how gorgeous is this! I really love your unique colour combo and the way you designed this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How absolutely gorgeous! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Marilyn, I love this tutorial! The sound is much better than the last one and your technique is fabulous I love your style! Great job! Going to try this one to! :) All the best Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind blowing !!!! This is absolutely beautiful Marilyn!!! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful layout, and loved watching the video too.. gorgeous colors together! and your pleated paper looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marilyn, snap it's 23 years for my husband and I. Live the layout and stunning tutorial I have watched it 3 times so far! Would you mind if I have a go at your paper technique I have always admired your style! Take care Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precioso! Me encanta la forma en la que creas texturas!
    Y la combinación de colores perfecta!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh..this is gorgeous! I love the paper folds and all the beautiful details. Stunning work Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...