Skip to main content

Believe***Scrap around The World***

Hello! It's the mid month reveal at Scrap Around The World that has a fabulous moodboard designed by DT member Riikka Kovasin from Finland.   And stay tuned to SATW that we have a big celebration soon.
I love this moodboard and the colors are so pretty.... I made this page also inspired in this quote.

April challenge- Scrap Around The World

I used the Fairy Flora collection by Prima in my page and the 13Arts products: clear medium and the Ayeeda mist- chalk turquoise.

Love that bulb from Prima Junk Yard Finding collections by Ingvild Bolme.

Prima flowers and trinkets. I also incorporated thread and moss to give more textures.

I inspired in the bottom right photo of the moodboard, I made circles with jute and glued them with the Ayeeda-acrylic clear medium  then I applied gesso, molding paint, a mask, stamps and paints to create the background.


The deadline for this challenge is April 30th, 2014, for all details please go... HERE

Thanks for your visit and your sweet comments!
Until next time!
Hugs!

MARILYN

Comments

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love how the circles bring your focus to your pics! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this lay-out is truly breathtaking! I just keep scrolling up to have another look at it. Your use of details is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is stunning! Wonderful Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is very beautiful!
    I loved this colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout loving the color used hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you really worked this awesome mood board!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...