Skip to main content

Joy and the winner of the Maja- giveaway!!!

Hello! Happy New Year!! wishing to all of you the best in 2014! Well, I've been without internet service these last days, hmmm... not easy :( 
But today I'm going to show you a page with the new collection Vintage Frost Basic and the winner of my giveaway!
I made this page about my nieces Fabiola and Camila, I took this photo of my nieces together this last November.   I already miss these sweet girls..:(
 I worked this page with the 4th, 5th, 6th of December papers and the Christmas diecut paper. 

I made layers with lace, corrugated and paper doily and for more texture molding paste.

...some fussy cutting from the Christmas die cut paper.

The Christmas tree is a chipboard by Scrapmatts.





And the lucky winner of my Maja Design giveaway is..........

True Random Number Generator
22Powered by RANDO
Congratulations... Beatrice Lawson!!!

Stunning projects with the new collection! I already follow your blog and the Maja blog, it is my daily piece of eye candy:-)
Please email me with your mailing info....




Thanks for your visit!
Until next time!

Hugs!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Such a stunning page! I imagine you are all getting adjusted slowly but still miss "home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, such an amazing lay-out! That Christmas tree looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so gorgeous :) awesome X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layered page and congrats to Beatrice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is stunning! Love the PINK! Such a pretty tree, gorgeous background and perfectly used embellies! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout Marilyn! I love your style! Will try hard to save for these papers they are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the prettiest! Happy New Year Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Marilyn !!! HUgs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bello, como siempre amiguita! Los papeles están espectaculares.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful page lovely layers and details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page and love all the layering, lace and background! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...