Hello! Hope all of you are fine...I'm super busy here with the move but I made a stop to show you my work with the gorgeous November Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.
 |
This kit comes with lot of Prima flowers, beautiful embellishments like lace, resin pieces from Webster Pages and their new Postcards from Paris collection...just a gorgeous kit!!!
Closer details... |
 |
| Here's my Paola when she was newborn... |
 |
My second page..."Simpatica" |
 |
| My second page is about my charming niece and my tittle in Spanish means..sympathetic, charming...like she is... |
 |
| I cut the butterflies from the beautiful papers... |
 |
My third page "A New Adventure" |
 |
| In this page I used the lace and ribbon from the kit to make a vertical design and I added the beautiful burlap butterflies from the kit. I loved all the beautiful flowers that Pam chose for this kit. |
 |
| I page about me in my new adventure.....?? |
 |
Limited Edition kit
Thanks for your visit!!
Until next time!!!
Marilyn
|
Wow! These are just absolutely gorgeous! Love the way you 'drape' the paper on the first two. Your unique, beautiful style!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn - I love your style - just beautiful work! :-) Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteEven in crazy busy times you make the most gorgeous lay-outs! They are all amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW... Marilyn... these layouts are absolutely stunning! Love them all... hugs...x
ReplyDeleteAll so pretty. . . love "a new adventure".
ReplyDeleteYour work is so Beautiful and inspiring!! Love them all!! ps.Good Luck with the move...
ReplyDeleteJust so love your fantastic work. These layouts are truly wonderful . x
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful! The baby layout is my fave! It's like the baby is cuddled in the bend of paper. I had to clip it so I'd remember how you did it!
ReplyDelete