Skip to main content

An Altered project and a page with Sofiero Collection

Hello! Happy Monday!!  Today I'm sharing with you an altered project that I made using the beautiful Sofiero Collection and a wooden frame that I bought for $1.50 in my local craft store.
It's an easy and fun project to make...
I started to cover the frame with gesso, then I applied paint and another coat of gesso for a soft look.  I cut some stripes of paper "Strolling down the Rose path" from Sofiero collection and covered part of the frame.

I eliminated the glass that came with the frame and covered all the area with paper then I gave texture with molding paste and a mask.


Some Prima flowers, pearls and a Scrapmatt chipboard like my tittle.


Here's a page with the same collection...
Daddy's Girl

I found this sweet photo about my hubby and my daughter that I took in Epcot Center a few years ago...


 Here i'm using Scrapiniec chipboards.







You can see the complete Sofiero collection...HERE

Maja Design ....BLOG


Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. You are AMAZING!!! These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and love love love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are SO elegant and absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the frame and the lay-out are absolutely gorgeous! I love the elegant feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Marilyn! hace mucho que no pasaba por tu blog y como siempre me encuentro con maravillas como este trabajo y los anteriores que estuve viendo. Qué bueno como fuiste incorporando mixed media en tus proyectos!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite, love the frame, amazing what a cheap frame can turn into... love it.. and your beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done! I love altered frames .. And that LO is fantastic! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...