Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook- June Limited Edition Kit

Hello!! I hope you are having a great weekend! It's time to show you my work with the Beautiful June Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook. 
My Creative Scrapbook is a monthly kit that brings you the opportunity to receive the last trendy products and the most beautiful collections of the industry directly to your home every month, they have a three month or a six month membership starting from $31.99, they also have four different kits and three add-on kits for whatever you like best..! Plus more than 100 examples from the design team and tutorials every month.
You can see all the kits and subscribe...HERE


Here's my first page...
I found this  picture when my kids were little, here we were in a restaurant a few years ago.  I used the Heidi Swapp paper, the Pink Paislee Luxe circles, tags and beautiful flowers from the LE kit. 


Love the DIY Shop Ephemera and the burlap flowers.

I used the card like my tittle...



My second page...
I combined in this page many elements of this kit like the Artisan ribbons that I painted in yellow.
I love flowers and this kit has many beautiful flowers to play with.
I made some draped and played with my new mask.


My Third page...

A page about my son Xander, I worked with the vintage trinkets from Prima and the Luxe circles here.  I also used my new die from Sizzix.

I painted some circles in beige and the others I used in color copper.


Here's the awesome Limited Edition Kit...
You can find it ...HERE


Thanks for your visit and don't forget my June giveaway of a full Maja Design collection...more details ...HERE

Until Next time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh my Marilyn these are fantastic. Belllisimos. Me encantan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your lay-outs at the MCS website and they are all so stunning! I especially really love that masculine page of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dear, you have been very busy
    I love each one
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultra gorgeous designs, Marilyn! I love visiting your blog, inspiring works! I saw your giveaway on top of your page, gonna check that out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear friend wow you did a stunning job love it so much

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. These layouts are so beautiful!!! You are amazing!.... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...