Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ , si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin, estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop. Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!! Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop. We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...
I always love seeing your lay-outs, but this one is definitely one of my favourites of yours! The paper distressing looks awesome and I really love all the butterflies flying away.
ReplyDeleteYou matched her dress perfectly!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love how you framed the photos.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always !!
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous piece of art!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful ! love it Marilyn... hugs...x
ReplyDeleteOoops... I was writing a message and it disappeared. I was saying... Hope you come back to normality soon... Sometimes we have to set apart some things we love, to take care of others we love more... :) You take care... Your page is beautiful, as always... your work is unique.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL !!!!!! My friend
ReplyDeleteHugs carla
What gorgeous work, Marilyn!! I'm always amazed at your gorgeous pleating and draping with paper!! You are an inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey
ReplyDeletehttp://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
SO lovely! I just LOVE the Maja papers & you have draped them so beautifully here. A stunning page for a stunning daughter!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout! Love the colors too.
ReplyDelete