Skip to main content

True Love- My Creative Scrapbook February LE kit

Hello!!! Today I'm sharing with you my second work for the February Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.  I love this kit it comes with the True Love Collection by Basic Grey.  And because is February the month of love, I made a page about hubby and me.

The kit has these beautiful flowers by Prima and I also made the little ones by hand.

Love this charm by Prima.




Here's the Beautiful kit and you can find it at
My Creative Scrapbook...HERE



Until next time!!!
Hugs!!!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Bello!! Me encantan tus trabajos llenos de tantos detalles. Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great picture and I love the folded back paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the folded back paper, the lacy background paper and love love love love all the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, sweet Marilyn! Love this design and all those great flowers! Cute photo of you and the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How breath-taking-ly beautiful Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is truly amazing! I love that you focused on the more neutral colours on this lay-out. Your flower arrangement below the photo looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Marilyn! Love this photo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Otra vez super wow!~... que hermosa página, desde la foto y el color con sus detalles. Esos colores a mi se me hace algo dificil... gracias por tu inspiración.
    Suerte que me siento bien en la silla para ver tus creaciones pues se puede uno caer de tanta belleza, elegancia, detalles.. de tanta creatividad. Te felicito! Dios te bendiga.
    Imagino tus creaciones en el área de la alta costura, wow!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is unreal!!! Amazing, Marilyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely divine Marilyn!! out of this world. your flowers and roses are sooooooooooooooo phenomenal. I wish I could make them that good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That layout is totally amazing!! Stunning page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...