Skip to main content

Creative Scrappers #243

Creative Scrappers has a new sketch reveal today, this sketch is designed  by Juliana Michaels and you can see many beautiful inspirations from the DT girls...Here.

I made a page about Camila(my niece) when she was a little baby...

I worked with this Christmas collection, Sweet Season by Webster's Pages but in a different way...nothing about Christmas.


Closer details....



Supplies:
Sweet Season by Webster's page
American Craft- cardstock
Prima flowers
Prima- Mask
Harmonie-Chipboards
lace, pearls, acrylic paint


Our January sponsor is...

To win a prize package from My Creative Scrapbook
complete at least one layout from our sketches #241, 242, 243, 244 , 245
More details at... Creative Scrappers' blog


Until next time!!!
Take care!

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Stunning work ! LOVE the way you framed the picture and I just LOVE the way you give depth and lots of details to your work. Well done :) Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is so girly girl! Love it to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, love the layers and feel of this layout and that the photo pops out from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your take on that sketch is absolutely stunning! Love every inch of this! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow love your take on the challenge, awesome page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page Marilyn! Love the photo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que belleza de página, la foto adorable con hermosos detalles... Gracias por compartir tu inspiración.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Marilyn! Love the way you used the soft colors and the banner pennant from the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dimension on the banner! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the sketch, great dimensional banner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful take with sketch love it sooo beautiful my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers, the pennants and LOVING that sweet, precious photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty page! Amazing work this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...