Skip to main content

Creative Scrappers #233

Today is a double reveal Sunday at Creative Scrappers...a new design team  and a new sketch by Juliana Michaels, a lot of inspiration there.I'm not a fan of "chevron" design but I like the final result.  I worked with Webster Pages papers in 
a page about my niece, my princess Sabrina.
Here's my page....
Sabrina feels like a princess, she wears princess crowns and accessories and I love to see her playing to be a princess because she acts like one...she's so cute!

 More closer details...





Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
Don't forget to visit Creative Scrappers....HERE
See you tomorrow for My Creative Scrapbook reveal.
Hugs!!!
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Oh how pretty! What a darling picture and the cluster of flowers just makes the entire lo 'pop'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and she is such a QT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the flower cluster and she sure loves the camera, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect princess page! Love these colours and all the bling finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love love love that photo, the colors and all the flowers!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that cluster in the corner! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the visit Marilyn! Hope you are well! Love this sparkly page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Marilyn!!! Love the photo too... Awesome...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo and sparkles! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job with this sketch Marilyn! Welcome back to CS ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty, love the embellishments you used. Amazing colours and the layout in general is very striking and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely rocked the Chevrons here love how you have twisted the sketch as well, gorgeous Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty layout, Marilyn! Love the colours & the fabulous chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sweet! and such a darling photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning work girl love it!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  16. As always Marilyn you did Awesome layout. Thanks for your inspiration.
    Love it~
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwwwww Que bella!! Hermoso!!! ella esta aqui conmigo viendolo y me dice.... si pero tengo el pelo sudado!!lol esta muuuy preocupada!!lol Hermoso!! Sis muaskis!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful page! Love your work with Websters & congrats on staying on with Creative Scrappers for a second term!! I love the dimension you've created here & that fabulous cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! Such a pretty page full of beautiful bling, colorful flowers and happy smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...