Skip to main content

BLOG AWARD and PHOTOS

Wow !!! I got this lovely surprise...My first Blog Award!!!!    The Fabulous Noelene from Australia has given me my First Blog Award.  Here's Noelene's Blog, hop on and visit her.  She has lovely works.  And the rules for this award are:

1- Thank the person passed it to you.
2-Copy the award to your blog.
3-Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing,
4- Pass the award to 5 others.

Answers....
1- Thank you so much, Noelene, I really appreciate  it!

Three thing I really enjoy....
1- Share with my family.
2-Scrapbooking, scrapbooking, scrapbooking...
3-Designing and making dresses.

Rules 1,2,3 are done.  Rule 4, passing the Award to 5 other creative ladies!! This is hard as all the blogs I visit are fabulous....but I need to choose only 5....
I pick in alphabetic order ...ta, ta, ta, ran......

1- Jay- Puerto Rico
2-Jolanda- Zuid-Holland
3-Lean- Netherlands
4- Luzma-Chile
5- Natasha- New Jersey
Well Girls I hope you all enjoy you awards!!!!
Last Night.......
We had a great time!!  I hope you too!  Thanks for stopping by...Take Care!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Wow, amiguita no es para menos. Hasta en Australia tienes fanaticada. Muchas felicidades por tu premio, eres una chica muy talentosa y todo el mundo tiene que saberlo. Muchas gracias también por el premio que me otorgas.

    Las fotos quedaron bellas, que bueno que gozaron mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades por tu premio y que guapa te ves de brujita jejejeje...

    Saludos.

    http://crea-lo-inimaginable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias amiga,voy a ver si lo puedo poner porque soy muy mala y tonta para la computacion ja ja ja.
    Otras veces me dieron y no hubo caso no los pude poner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats with your first award thanks to give one to me.And lovely halloween pictures from the scary girls.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Hola Marilyn,

    felicitaciones por tu premio, me encantaron las fotos, te ves muy linda de bruja y las niñas que te acompañan también muy lindas.
    Te dejo muchos cariños que tengas una linda semana.

    http://www.amigasdelscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Marilyn,thank you so much!!You're the best!!
    Have a nice day!!And your party looks GREAT!!!
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. And i loo on your slide....your dresses are so so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicidades Marilyn por tu premio! Bien merecido lo tienes porque haces de bellezas obras de arte. Un abrazo, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Marilyn, I might not understand their comment but your blog is amazing.The photos are clear and it was nicely retouched.

    EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...