Saturday, October 15, 2016

Video Tutorial Mixed Media Layout- My Creative Scrapbook

Hello!! Today I share my second project and Video Tutorial with the October Limited Edition kit featuring : 49 Market, Bo Bunny, Prima Marketing, The Crafters Workshop and much more...  I worked this photo about my sister and my daughter at her baptism many years ago, the Spanish title means "Memories" in English.  I made the video tutorial with all the creative process. 

I painted the big frame from the kit with gelatos and oil pastels to create this effect.



I cut out these branches, flowers butterflies from one of the papers.

Other products I used:
 Oil Pastels, Gel Medium, Modeling Paste, micro beads, glass beads by Prima Marketing,
 Gesso-Liquitex,
Gelatos- Faber Castle,
Distress inks- Ranger


I hope you enjoy the video! Thumbs Up!!!


Here's the October Limited Edition kit that you can find HERE


Thanks for stopping by....Until next time!
Hugs!xx
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. How amazingly gorgeous is this? As always, your background work is simply amazing. And it's just such a pretty page overall :)

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!