Monday, October 17, 2016

Autumn Canvas - Bo Bunny

Hi everyone! Today I share with you a fall canvas that I made with the beautiful Farmers Market Collection by Bo Bunny.  I also worked with the Autumn Delight Stickable stencil, gesso, Pearlescents and chipboards.
I love the pretty autumn colors in this collection, let's take a look....

I cut out the flowers from the Farmers Gratitude paper.

I made the leaves with the stencil and the gesso then I painted in the same fall colors.

Supplies I used:
Farmer Market collection by Bo Bunny:
Autumn Delight Stickable Stencil
Farmer Market Chipboard
Gesso-white
Pearlescent- gold,graphite

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!xx
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is one of the best autumn home deco pieces I've ever seen! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!