Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Two Halloween Cards

Hello scrapper friends! I made two fun Halloween cards using the Wonderfully Wicked collection and these cute monster stamp by Bo Bunny. I colored these  monsters with Copics and colored pencils. 

I added textures with the stickable stencil - Lots of Love and glitter paste in Licorice color. The sentiment is a sticker from the same collection.






"BOO" card

I used the wasabi glitter paste with the stickable- Lots of Love stencil to create the background behind my little monster. I add some black bling jewels and the sticker title.

Bo Bunny Products:
Wonderfully Wicked 6 x 6 paper pad
Wonderfully Wicked Cardstock stickers
Bling Jewels- Black
Glitter Paste- Licorise, Wasabi
Stickable Stencil- Lots of Love


Thanks for your visit!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn

2 comments:

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!